Welcome to Everleigh Equestrian
John Bowen and Helen Wood run this small livery yard on the edge of Salisbury Plain with access to fabulous hacking out in any direction. John has worked with horses all his working life as both a Jockey, Trainer and Huntsman.
Since moving to Wiltshire from Cornwall 20 years ago John and Helen have been developing their equestrian facilities at QuickSet Stables and their yard now includes outdoor manege, all weather jumping lane, and cross country course.
There are several Hunts that meet within easy reach from the yard, the Royal Artillery Hunt and Tedworth Hunts are the nearest.
There are a maximum of 20 boxes with over 28 acres of paddocks for turnout all safely post and railed.
- Full or Part Livery vacancies (includes all facilities)
- Secure American Barn Stables
- Outdoor School (flood lit) (also available for hire for non liveries £10 per horse)
- X-Country Course (also available for hire for non liveries £20 per horse)
- Safe post & rail turnout
- Superb riding out countryside
- Regular cross-country, jumping and dressage clinics