2014 SUN 15th June – Combined Training & Clear Round Show Jumping
Sunday 15th June 2014
Combined Training & Clear Round Show Jumping- Open to all
Start at 10.00 am
The warm up and tests will be done on grass. £15 per CT class entered
Clear Round Show Jumping . £4 per round – enter for one class then you can enter more on the day if it all goes well!
Class 1 1’9 – 2’0 Show Jumping and Intro A walk & trot Dressage
Class 2 2’0 – 2’3 Show Jumping and Prelim 4 Dressage
Class 3 2’6 – 2’9 Show Jumping and Prelim 12 Dressage
Times will be available from 6pm Friday 13th June 2014
Also via Facebook: Everleigh Equestrian
Cheques made payable to – John Bowen
Late entries and entries on the day are more than welcome but only if space permits, by all means give me a call.
Now the boring bits – please make sure you read!
- All ridden horses and ponies must be four (4) years and over.
- No refund of entry fees can be made once entry is accepted.
- No entries accepted without full payment.
- Online entries will be given priority. Entries on the day may be limited.
- The Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry and also to amend the schedule.
- Hard hats, to the current British Standard, must be worn at all times and when mounted.
- Correct riding wear must be worn in all classes.
- Cantering outside of the rings is not permitted except in the designated warm up area.
- Please do not leave unattended horses tied to the lorry/trailer.
- NO DOGS on the show ground please.
- In all instances, the Judge’s decision is final.
- Neither Everleigh Equestrian or any part of the Organizing Committee, nor the landowners accept any liability for any accident, theft, injury to horse, pony, rider, spectator or any person whatsoever, or their property.