|CLEAR ROUND SHOW JUMPING
Sunday April 26th
Quickset House & Stables
Livery Yard & Equestrian Centre
Everleigh Wiltshire SN8 3EU
Tel: 01264 852674 mob: 07990 571463
Starting at 9.00 am – 1’ Fences
Fences go up to next height at around 30 mins intervals – depending on number of entries
£4 per round including Rosette!
Snack wagon on site
Grid Work session Sat May 31st
To help with the nervous/young or the new ponies. This is also sometime described at gymnastic jumping. It will help with balance, confidence & striding for both the horse & rider.
First group up to 70cm
Second group up to 80cm
Third group 90+cm
Groups of no more than 4 riders & approx. 1 / 1.5 hrs.
£20.00 per rider.
It is good fun and really helps especially if not jumped for a while and have a competition coming up.
Book your slot via our FB page or email email@example.com
Sunday 15th June 2014
Combined Training & Clear Round Show Jumping- Open to all
Start at 10.00 am
The warm and tests will be done on grass. £15 per CT class entered.
Clear Round Show Jumping . £4 per round – enter for one class then you can enter more on the day if it all goes well!
Class 1 1’9 – 2’0 Show Jumping and Intro A walk & trot Dressage
Class 2 2’0 – 2’3 Show Jumping and Prelim 4 Dressage
Class 3 2’6 – 2’9 Show Jumping and Prelim 12 Dressage
Times will be available from 6pm Friday 13th June 2014
Also via Facebook: Everleigh Equestrian
Cheques made payable to – John Bowen
Late entries and entries on the day are more than welcome but only if space permits, by all means give me a call.
Now the boring bits – please read!
- All ridden horses and ponies must be four (4) years and over.
- No refund of entry fees can be made once entry is accepted.
- No entries accepted without full payment.
- Online entries will be given priority. Entries on the day may be limited.
- The Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry and also to amend the schedule.
- Hard hats, to the current British Standard, must be worn at all times and when mounted.
- Correct riding wear must be worn in all classes.
- Cantering outside of the rings is not permitted except in the designated warm up area.
- Please do not leave unattended horses tied to the lorry/trailer.
- NO DOGS on the show ground please.
- In all instances, the Judge’s decision is final.
- Neither Everleigh Equestrian or any part of the Organizing Committee, nor the landowners accept any liability for any accident, theft, injury to horse, pony, rider, spectator or any person whatsoever, or their property.
On Saturday the 22nd of Feb we will hold another indoor simulated XC at Everleigh Equestrian.
There will be several groups so do not worry if you missed the first one. We will have jumps in the school as before & hopefully – weather permitting – we will then use the woods and a section of the XC field.
If you want to stay in the school, not a problem at all, just let us know when booking your place so we can assign you to the correct group.
First group on at 10am and each class is 1.5 hours. £25 per rider. Hope to you there and I might just provide a cake again…..
Our Next Clinic will be two 1.5 hour sessions in groups of 3 or 4 on Saturday 25th Jan.
If you would like to join please do let me know via the FB page or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. 10 am and 12 pm.
We can cater for all abilities and weather permitting finishing on the all weather gallop and XC fences. It is really good fun and good practice!! £25 per horse. Back protectors required please.
Dates will be released soon for further clinics for show jumping, XC Schooling, Flatwork and Dressage so watch this space.
Spring & Summer events at Everleigh Equestrian will include clear round show jumping and beginners dressage competitions – dates will be released once it stops raining in the Spring!!
Dressage in the field £10.00 a class or £15.00 for both classes (same horse & rider combination) Class 1 – Intro A
Class 2 – Prelim ~
Clear Round Show Jumping from 10am to 2pm. £4.00 a round enter on the day
As a special – Clear round XC for £15.00 per combination. Please contact Ted regarding details.
DRESSAGE IS PRE ENTER ONLY – Please send all details to Ted.
As always any questions please do let me know. Hope to see you there !!