Our Instructor regularly holds either group and/or individual lessons.
Livery clients have the use of all facilities but will need to pay for lessons. There are currently jumping, xcountry and flatwork clinics available. See our Facebook page or call us.
Amy Blount – (BD UKCC Level 3, BHS A1) Amy has been teaching here for a couple of months and now has space to take on new students to be taught at Everleigh Equestrian. She has competed at National level in Dressage, Eventing and Endurance. She has represented England in Dressage but is an excellent all rounder instructor. She has worked at Catherston Stud for over 5 years training with Jennie Loriston-Clarke and Lizzie Murray. Amy is currently competing at PSG on a homebred Anglo Arab and has produced homebreds for all spheres of our varied horsey world and at all levels. She is also just a lovely person! email us or visit our FB page to book a slot and to check out clinics scheduled!
Health & Safety
All riders use the facilities at their own risk. All riders must wear approved riding hats and if using the xcountry course and jumping land must wear approved body protectors.
- Hats – BSI Kite marked PAS015 of BSEN1384 must be worn at all times when mounted, with the chinstrap fastened
- A body protector must be worn when jumping
- All children under 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Everyone must take reasonable care to avoid and prevent accidents occuring
- It is advised that riders have their own public liability and personal accident insurance
- Report immediately any defects or problems with the jumps or on the course
- All dogs must be kept on leads at all times
We accept no responsibility for any accident, damage, illness to horses/ponies, owners, riders, ground spectators or property whatsoever.
RIDING, ALTHOUGH A LOT OF FUN IS STILL A RISK SPORT AND ANYONE PARTAKING DOES SO AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK.