Welcome to Everleigh Equestrian
Everleigh Equestrian is a small livery yard run by John Bowen.
Situated on the edge of Salisbury Plain with access to fabulous hacking out in any direction. John has worked with horses all his working life as a jockey, trainer and huntsman.
Over the past 20 years he has developed the equestrian facilities at Quickset Stables and the yard now includes an outdoor manege, all-weather jumping and exercise lanes and cross- country course.
There are a maximum of 20 boxes with over 28 acres of paddocks for turnout all safely post and railed.
- Full or Part Livery vacancies (includes all facilities)
- Secure American Barn Stables
- Outdoor School (flood lit) (also available for hire for non liveries £10 per horse)
- X-Country Course (also available for hire for non liveries £20 per horse)
- Safe post & rail turnout
- Superb riding out countryside
- Regular cross-country, jumping and dressage clinics